Designed for patients who are not ready to enroll & who will like a specific service as needed throughout the year. No Monthly Subscription Required. We offer the services listed below and more.
- Chronic Medical Problems: Diabetes, Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Thyroid problems & more.
- Acute Sickness: Allergies, Colds & flu, Sore throat, Sinusitis, Pink eye, ear infections, Gastrointestinal complaints, back pain, UTI, common pediatric concerns, and more.
- Urgent Care needs: stitches, sprain & more.
- Yearly Physical Exam
- Nutrition & Weight Management (including Keto Diet).
Labs, procedures, EKG, or treatment received at our office have an additional fee.
Convenient video or phone consult for established patients.
No need to miss work or school & you can follow up as often as you need to.
This is for:
- Acute problems such as ear infection, UTI, sore throat, sinusitis, sprains & more.
- Follow up of Chronic problems such as Hypertension, Diabetes, Hyperlipidemia & more.
- Nutrition & Weight Management follow up (including Keto Diet).
If you are scheduled to have a surgery or procedure that requires pre-op clearance by your primary care physician, we are happy to help you with this service.
It includes the physical exam & EKG.
The cost of labs & another testing will have an additional fee.
Includes physical exam and completion of forms.
PPD available for an additional $45.
Does not includes vaccines.
Cervical cancer is preventable.
- Office visit and pap testing.
- Follow up with a phone call within 10 to 14 days to discuss the results.
To book an appointment a $10 non-refundable, deposit is required. Once the reservation is made, you will receive a confirmation, a personal information questionnaire and an electronic consent form by email. We want you to have a great experience and enjoy your visit to the doctor. It is important that you complete all the forms before your appointment and that you arrive on time to the office on the day of your visit.
Your appointment will begin at the set time, since we do not want you to wait hours before being attended, or feel overwhelmed during your visit.
We understand that unexpected circumstances may occur and, for that reason, you can cancel or reschedule your visit up to 4 hours before your appointment. Because we are reserving a specific time for each patient, we have a strict cancellation policy. Appointments canceled within 3 hours of the meeting will have a $ 10 cancellation fee.