Designed for patients who are not ready to enroll & who will like a specific service as needed throughout the year. No Monthly Subscription Required. We offer the services listed below and more.
- Chronic Medical Problems: Diabetes, Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Thyroid problems & more.
- Acute Sickness: Allergies, Colds & flu, Sore throat, Sinusitis, Pink eye, ear infections, Gastrointestinal complaints, back pain, UTI, common pediatric concerns, and more.
- Urgent Care needs: stitches, sprain & more.
- Yearly Physical Exam
- Nutrition & Weight Management (including Keto Diet).
Labs, procedures, EKG, or treatment received at our office have an additional fee.
Convenient video or phone consult for established patients.
No need to miss work or school & you can follow up as often as you need to.
This is for:
- Acute problems such as ear infection, UTI, sore throat, sinusitis, sprains & more.
- Follow up of Chronic problems such as Hypertension, Diabetes, Hyperlipidemia & more.
- Nutrition & Weight Management follow up (including Keto Diet).
If you are scheduled to have a surgery or procedure that requires pre-op clearance by your primary care physician, we are happy to help you with this service.
It includes the physical exam & EKG.
The cost of labs & another testing will have an additional fee.
Includes physical exam and completion of forms.
PPD available for an additional $45.
Does not includes vaccines.
Cervical cancer is preventable.
- Office visit and pap testing.
- Follow up with a phone call within 10 to 14 days to discuss the results.
- PPD Test.
- Follow up visit to read the result.
Once you book your appointment, you will receive a confirmation after you submit the intake questionnaire.
We want you to have a great experience and to enjoy your visit to the doctor. It's Important that you complete the intake questionnaire before your appointment and to be right on time at the office on the day of your visit.
Your appointment will start at the time set as we don't want anyone waiting forever in a crowded waiting room or feel rushed through their visit.
We understand that unexpected circumstances can occur and for that reason, you can cancel or reschedule your visit up to 4 hrs before your appointment. Because we are reserving a specific time for each patient, we have a strict cancellation policy. Appointments canceled within 3 hrs of the meeting will be charged a $10 cancellation fee.
Simply click below, choose your appointment and we will be in contact with you.