Designed for patients who are not ready to enroll & who will like a specific service as needed throughout the year. No Monthly Subscription Required. We offer the services listed below and more.
- Physical examination
- Yearly blood test panel
- Follow up with a phone call within 1 week to discuss results.
- Chronic Medical Problems: Diabetes, Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Thyroid problems & more.
- Acute Sickness: Allergies, Colds & flu, Sore throat, Sinus and respiratory illnesses, Pink eye and ear infections, Gastrointestinal complaints, Musculoskeletal problems, Urinary tract infections, Common pediatric concerns and more.
- Urgent Care needs: stitches, sprain and more.
Labs, procedures or treatment received at our office have an additional fee; however, they will always be affordable.
Convenient video or phone consult for established patients.
No need to miss work or school & you can follow up as often as you need to.
This is for:
- Acute problems such as ear infection, UTI, sore throat, sinusitis, sprains & more.
- Follow up of Chronic problems such as Hypertension, Diabetes, Hyperlipidemia, weight management & more.
Includes physical exam and completion of forms.
PPD available for an additional $45.
Does not includes vaccines.
Cervical cancer is preventable.
- Office visit and pap testing.
- Follow up with a phone call within 10 to 14 days to discuss the results.
If you are schedule to have a surgery or procedure that requires pre op clearance by your primary care physician, we are happy to help you with this service.
It includes the physical exam & EKG.
Cost of labs & other testing will have an additional fee.
10% for Teachers, Preachers, Pastors, Military, Veterans, Police officers and Paramedics.
Discounts can't be combined with other discounts.
Once you book your appointment, you will received a confirmation after you submit the intake questionnaire.
It's very Important to complete the intake questionnaire before your appointment and to be right on time at the office. This will help tremendously with our patient flow and avoid long wait period times. I want you to have a great experience.
We understand that unexpected circumstances can occur and for that reason, you can cancel or reschedule your visit up to 4 hrs before your appointment. Because we are reserving a specific time for each individual patient , we have a strict cancellation policy. Appointments canceled within 3 hrs of the appointment will be charge a $10 cancellation fee.
Simply click below, choose your appointment and we will be in contact with you.
Sign up to hear news about my blog, specials, sales, and events.